The team at Púca Festival would like to reassure you that all events in our 2021 programme will be compliant with current government and HSA public health guidelines in order to protect the health and safety of audiences, artists, staff and volunteers.
Please note that this page will be updated as the situation evolves.
The following measures will be in place at Púca Festival 2021:
- Contact tracing
- Restricted capacity in line with government guidelines
- An increased and enhanced cleaning regime
- Contactless ticketing
- Social-distanced queueing and seating arrangements, if still required
- Extensive COVID-19 signage
- Hand sanitiser dispensers at entrances and exits
- PPE protocols and the wearing of face masks
- One-way systems
- Capacity limit on stage numbers and backstage
We ask you to read and follow the guidance on signs around the Púca event spaces and follow any staff instructions surrounding public health measures.
Government guideline state that you must wear a face mask to all indoor events. If you have any mobility issues, please contact us in advance so that we can plan for your attendance.
Your health and that of our artists, staff and volunteers are of paramount importance so if you are feeling unwell on the day of an event, we ask that you stay at home for your safety and that of others.
Púca Festival is compliant with the Fáilte Ireland Covid Safety Charter and is committed to following guidelines so that audiences know they are in a safe place.