Join the fun this year at Púca and be a part of the festival team! We’ve got some exciting opportunities available, details below:
BOX OFFICE STAFF
Box Office staff are the frontline faces of the festival, and can have a direct influence on the festival goers’ experience. We want people who are positive and keen to help us deliver an exceptional customer experience. Most of the role is about ensuring a smooth ticketing experience – selling and checking tickets. You will also be briefed to share information on the other sites at Athboy and Drogheda. Please note there is some outdoor work.
• Be 18 years old or over
• Be available over festival (23–31 October 2021)
• Carry out a minimum of 4 x shifts
• Attend a training session
• Be willing to work as part of a team
• Have a good work ethic
• Be good with people.
• Box Office experience desirable.
What does the box office team do?
You will be based in Trim at Trim Castle Hotel or at Slane Castle. Box Office roles are quite straight forward and include:
• Welcoming those attending and curious about the Púca Festival
• Directing people and offering advice & information
• Selling tickets and scanning tickets
• Assisting with emergency situations if required.
Box Office roles are paid at €12.30 an hour.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in Box Office opportunities.
For other Front of House opportunities, please use the form below.